Pivoting pedals that flex back and forth with each stride – delivering a natural foot movement to make crosstrainer workouts more comfortable and easy on your joints.
- Standard crosstrainers have pedals fixed in the horizontal position.
- This causes unnecessary strain on leg joints, as they have to compensate for the lack of natural movement.
- Surefit™ pedals are bio-mechanically superior, flexing back and forth with each stride – allowing your feet to move naturally as you exercise.
- The pedals rest on cushioned buffers, acting as shock absorbers and reducing the impact of each step.
- Ergofit™ pedals also benefit from additional gel inserts for extra cushioning
- The result is a much more comfortable crosstrainer workout
- This allows you to increase the duration and intensity of your exercise program without inflicting as much stress on your body
- You can push yourself to succeed, achieving your fitness goals even faster.